

Thank goodness for bumpy mountain roads, my exhausted girls were fast asleep in seconds. Addison insisted on wearing her helmet in the car, you can never be too safe!


The pile of rocks I found while putting her jacket in the washer. I fear to say that she may be a "collector".

Daddy got some new kicks for Father's Day. He should be glad I helped Addison with the choice, she had her eye on some purple and turquoise throw backs.

On Saturday Grandpa Ross, Grandma Linda , Brandon and the boys and us all drove up to Silver Lake up American Fork canyon. The weather was gorgeous and the kids had a blast.

Brandon told her that he brought that camping chair just for her. For the rest of the day no one was allowed to sit in it, including Brandon.

Ash A Boo holding on tight and taking a snooze while Grandpa drove.

Addie enjoying her Smarty sucker. Great treat, the last time she had a Tootsie Pop she fell asleep and it got stuck in her hair and was tough to get out.





Addison was scared of the four wheelers at first, they are so loud. Grandpa was willing to take her for a ride, I don't think she would have gone with anyone else. We only had a bike helmet for her tiny little head, better than nothing! I love this picture of Addison and Grandpa, he is her most favorite person (Brett a close second).

Nicky and
Ashlyn.

Franklin with his man purse.

For Fathers day we gave both my brother and my dad binoculars. Addison loved them. She looked through them while walking down the hill, needless to say she did not see the gigantic rock in front of her and took a little tumble.

The little rodents that were so cute we ended up feeding most of our food to.


That water was moving fast. I wouldn't let Addison down while we were anywhere near it. Such a fun day, we are so lucky to have such great Dads and Grandpas in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment