
Addison has grown so much since
Ashlyn has come along. She is "Miss
Independent" and does everything on her own, refusing any kind of help. She now picks out her outfits and dresses herself, needless to say the outfits can get a little crazy. Here are some pics of her channeling her inner Rainbow
Brite!

Here she is at my brothers washing his bike. We could not stop laughing when she decided to hold the hose this way. I have seen little boys do this but never a little girl. She is such a character. Yesterday my mom asked her if she could sit in the chair next to her and she said "No, my mommy has to sit there because she is in love with me lots too much". That little girl makes my heart melt.




I love this picture. I sacrificed getting soaking wet to get it, so worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment