Ashlyn is now 6 months old, hard to believe. She weighs in at 16 lbs 2 oz and is 26.2 inches long. The two bottom teeth have emerged from the gums and she has been using her thumb to try to help the top ones along. Ash has started to think about crawling, she is getting so close. I do not encourage this behavior however, I already have a hard time keeping up with her big sister. When they both become mobile I will be outnumbered. She is such an easy baby, she sleeps great, eats great and is super happy (unless hungry). She resembles Franklin so much, we always joke that both of us have a "mini me". We are so lucky to be the parents of two beautiful and sweet girls.

Sparky putting himself into the picture.

She is thinking "Seriously Mom, enough".
No comments:
Post a Comment