Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pigs!

My Aunt Marion just got 10 pigs and Addison just had to go down to get a look at them. By the time we actually made it to Ephraim the pigs were a lot larger than I had expected, they grow fast. I told Addison that she could pet them but changed my mind once I saw how big and hungry they were. Marion has not only pigs but horses, cats and dogs and soon a few chickens. Addison is in heaven when we are there, you can see it all in her big smile.
My cousin Whitney's little girl Allie, both of our kids are only about 4 months apart so it is fun to get them together. Saying their names however is a challenge, there is Ashton, Addison, Ashlyn and Allie. Ashton and Ashlyn have the same nickname (Ash) and Addie and Allie sound really similar. They have so much fun playing together.


No comments: