
Our birthday girl! I can't believe that my baby is one! For
Ashlyn's birthday we had a fun little family party. Our dear friends from South Carolina, Tina and Alicia came all the way to Utah to celebrate with us. As you can tell by her face she was not too sure what was going on (especially with the party hat). She caught on quick and really enjoyed being one (especially the cake!).


Pure bliss.



Cake hair.

She dove right in, no hesitation.



Addison helping her little sister taste her first cake.

Here is Addison teaching
Ashlyn how to eat like a lady, with a fork.

She loves this Violet dog, it plays a few minutes of bed time music and puts her right to sleep. Thankfully she had finally been sleeping better,
Ashlyn has only slept through the night 5 times since birth. She is on a roll of two in a row and I pray that tonight will make three. Thanks Melissa for Violet, you do not know how much I appreciate it!


She was more interested in eating her gifts than unwrapping them.
Mmmm, tissue paper.
Ashlyn loves all paper products, newspaper, wrapping paper, paper plates but her most favorite is toilet paper.

Books, both of my kids LOVE books and reading. They must get it from their mom because I only know of one book Franklin has read and finished in the last 11 years and of course it was about Carolina vs. Duke basketball.

Addison insisted that
Ashlyn have a princess cake like she did on her first birthday. I am so grateful that Addison does not get jealous when it comes to her sister. She often refers to her as Love Bug and Sweetheart when she talks to her. She is such a great big sister and
Ashlyn loves her to pieces (lets hope this lasts).




Birthdays in my family are different, everyone under the age of 10 gets gifts, Addison walked away with some loot. She loves lip gloss and I dread it, she puts in all over her face but Grandma Linda said she needed some (like six). Tina also came prepared with gifts for Addie, lucky little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment