Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas, really the whole year was pretty great. We enjoyed spending time with our families over the holidays and also enjoyed the visit with our friends. I am so glad that I had our family picture taken in front of the tree when we were doing Ashlyn's 1 year pictures, I did not get one on Christmas Day.
Addison with Grandpa Ross showing off the gingerbread house that they decorated together.
Remote control car that sings a Strawberry Shortcake song over, and over and over.
This was my big Christmas present this year. Franklin had each of the girls get me a diamond band to go with my wedding ring. Best gift ever!

Ashlyn loved this "Lucky" dog that my mom got for her. She hugs it all day long.
Addison's favorite gift this year, a microphone. Her and Ashlyn sing songs together for hours.
I gave Franklin a guided fly fishing day on the Provo and Weber river. I knew he would never break down and buy it for himself. Happy fishing Big Daddy!
Addison walking down the stairs and seeing that Santa had in fact come. She is still not fond of Santa and was planning to sleep under her bed Christmas Eve. Luckily she fell asleep in the car and was carried to bed. I would like to get a picture of Ashlyn on Santa's lap but Addison will not allow it.

Ashlyn excited to be past the baby gates and making a break for it. She does well going up, the coming down part...not so much. We all stayed in our PJ's most of the day and played with all the new toys, it was such a relaxing and great Christmas.

No comments: