Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 2011

Our new glass tile back splash. Gives the kitchen a little bit of spice, my house is all boring tan (I love it though). This is as spicy as I get.


Addison after her second hair cut, I am glad she let us get it trimmed because it needed it desperately. She loves having long hair and would never have agreed to actually cutting off more than the ends. She does have gorgeous hair.

I love these french braided pig tails, I never could have done that.
Thanksgiving at preschool.
Ashlyn up to her usual mayhem. The drawer is starting to protest under all that weight, I hope she gets bored of this really soon.
Fall leaves, Ashlyn loves to eat EVERYTHING except regular food. She refuses to eat bread but loves to eat toilet paper if the bathroom door is accidentally left open. I don't get it. Addison adores being a big sister and loves to try to tote her sister around. Ashlyn doesn't always love being so adored by her big sister. I am happy with how well they have started to play and how much Addison is always looking out and taking care of her baby sister. Ashlyn always cries when I drop Addison at preschool and squeals with delight when we pick her up.



1 comment:

Katherine said...

They are soooo CUTE! I want to see you guys soon!