


Addison deciding she is not a fan of sweet potatoes.



Raymond with a knife, we usually don't let him use sharp objects but it was Thanksgiving.


Look how big my little girls have grown.


Brandon, Nick, Alex, Tori & baby Xander. Hard to believe my big brother is a grandpa.

Big Daddy and I. I think we still look pretty good for 10 years together, dental school, 2 cross country moves, 2 dogs and 2 kids later.


Addison was so excited for Thanksgiving this year, she would ask everyday if it was time for Thanksgiving yet. She is a girl who loves to be part of a crowd.

My new Thanksgiving shoes, I love them.

Ash-A-Boo has this thing with crawling in anything she can fit into. Her favorite spots are the kitchen drawers and the drawer beneath the stove.

Grandpa got the trampoline fixed just for the grandkids. Ashlyn loved it, even when she was getting bounced all around by the big kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment