Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Playground

I wore Franklin down and talked him into getting a swing set for the backyard, actually I just went ahead and bought it online and told him when he got home. Addison has been so excited to put it together, naturally we received it on the Monday that Ashly and I were sick with RSV. She had to wait a whole week for it to be assembled but the wait was worth it. Addison told Grandma Linda that swing sets take lots of time to be put together and her daddy doesn't know how to do it. Well Franklin and Grandpa Ross figured it out together, all 49 steps! Addison is so happy, I just wish that the weather would cooperate. This morning we woke up to snow and Addison was horrified that her new swing set was covered in snow. She asked Franklin "Daddy, how are we going to get it all off". She has been looking out the window all day to make sure that the snow was melting. Hopefully next week will be sunny and warm.



1 comment:

Matt and Brooke said...

You are gong to love the swingset. Millie has recently learned how to swing herself which is an added bonus. They play on it almost daily, and I can watch them from the window while I make dinner. It's the best!