Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Addison Kate!

 I can't believe that my baby girl is 4 years old.  Where does the time go?  She is such a sweet, spunky little girl and her daddy and I just adore her (Ashlyn likes her too!). Hard to believe that she has only been in our lives for four years, I don't remember what life was even like before she joined our family. Happy Birthday baby girl, we love you!








 Addison and her friend Addie.









 Best cake yet!

 My beautiful girl in her party dress with her cake.
 Minnie Mouse cupcakes.


 





 Tiffany is our baker, babysitter and office manager.  She does it all.


 





 This is Brett, sucking it in for the camera.

 My friend Amber who looks amazing after having twins.  She makes it look so easy.

 Hide and seek.


 Ashlyn dipping her head in the dogs water bucket, we cannot keep her out.
 Jason, one of Amber's cute twins.



No comments: