Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 2012

 While Tina was visiting we decided to take a hike to Donut Falls, such a beautiful place.







 Ash was grumpy when she was being held, she wanted to explore all on her own.



 Our first 4th of July parade.









 July 4th at Uncle Brandon's, the best place to see the Murray Park fireworks show.

 Addie so irritated that I was taking pictures. 
 Ash ate 4 slices of watermelon!



 The girls glow in the dark wands, a lot less dangerous than sparklers.



 Ash loved the fireworks show, as you can see.
 Addie however thought 10pm was too late to have a fireworks show.  We got stuck in some traffic on the way home and Addison screamed to the car in front of us to "Get out of the damn way".  We tried hard not to laugh but it was impossible.  Luckily she fell asleep 10 minutes later before any more profanity was used.

 I took the girls to the zoo by myself!  They were great and I felt so accomplished afterwards.  At one point I had Addie on my back and was pushing the stroller with Ashlyn, I was impressed with myself for being in good enough shape to do that.  We went on the train, which I had to restrain Ashlyn from jumping out of and the carousel.  Addie said before we got to the zoo that she had been dreaming about carousels, so cute.
 I love to put them in matching outfits when we go somewhere busy, I find it so much easier to visually keep track of them (and if they get lost I know what they are wearing).

 Addie loves sunhats and she looks so cute in them.



 Addie's mad face.
 Ashlyn not so sure about this whole thing.



 Typical Ashlyn, this is her mad face.
Addie took this picture of the giraffe all by herself, she did a pretty good job.

 The 24th of July Cottonwood Heights parade.







No comments: