Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 2012

 Those fruit squeeze pouches are so handy, until they do this!
 Addison doing what she does best.











 For my birthday Addison chose bowling, she loves bowling.  We got the gang together and headed for the lanes.  Tina and Alicia came this year for my birthday and made it extra special.

 We cut three inches off Addison's hair, it was all the way to her little tush.  This is how the they styled it after, it was so cute that I had to get a picture. 


 Ash loves to climb and sit on the tallest place she can find.  You can usually find her on top of the table or counter top, I have contemplated just getting rid of all the chairs and eating on the floor.
 Addison after she was caught eating jelly beans by the handful.
 The newest calf at Wheeler farm.  He kept trying to eat Addie's dress, the goats gave it a try too.  She insisted she wear this white dress to the farm.


 This is what I found on the bathroom floor last week, she then told me that I no longer needed to pay for haircuts, she could do them herself.  Luckily she did a pretty good job, no scalping and no revisiting Cookie Cutters required. 
 Cute babes.

No comments: