Ashlyn is now 9 months old. I have not taken her for her 9 month checkup yet because she has been sick but I hope to soon so that I can find out how much she has grown. Ash is super active standing on everything and crawling at the speed of light. She has 6 teeth, four on top and two on bottom which make her look so much like a toddler when she gives you a really big goofy grin. She is starting to try to make sounds and loves to have screaming contests with her sister. Always on the move ready to explore everything in her world. The kid has no fear and loves strangers. Ashlyn really looks like a girly version of her daddy. Her eyes are so big and so beautiful and make her completely irresistible, she is such a fun baby and we just become more and more in love with her everyday. 

2 comments:
Cutie Girl! She looks so grown up! I need to come see her!
So damn cute!!
Post a Comment