Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ashlyn 8 Months

Ashlyn is getting so big, at 8 months old she has begun to crawl with the speed of lightning and stand up on everything around her. Just a few days ago she took a few steps, she crashed but it did not stop her from getting up and trying again. Addison did not walk until 14 months, 8 months is way too early so I told her she needs to slow it down a bit (I don't think she is going to listen). She is such a determined little girl. She tries so hard to keep up with her big sister, surprisingly she holds her own. Ashlyn despises the car, needless to say the road trips have been kept to a minimum. She screams most of the time in the car, and at times I get out and my ears are still ringing. Ashlyn is such a joy, we love her to pieces even if being in the car with her induces hearing loss!





No comments: