
The Saturday before Easter we headed south to Mapleton to attend the York Easter Party. Franklin's Aunt Leesa knows how to throw a party! She is so crafty and so talented, I am in awe of her every time we attend one of her parties. The Easter egg hunt was held out in their horse pasture, it was so fun to see all the little people out there searching for eggs together. Ashlyn was one of 5 babies! A population boom happened recently in the family. I am so glad they always invite us to come, we had a great time!

Addison made a jelly bean bracelet she was really proud of.

My beautiful baby.

The site of the Easter egg hunt.

Of course Addie Kate got side tracked by the friendly cat. Addison was in HEAVEN, they had 4 dogs, a cat, and four horses. Addison played with the dogs and fed the horses some hay by hand. She keeps telling us that when she grows up that she is going to be a "Cow and puppy doctor" and honestly Franklin and I both have no doubts that her future will include animals (hopefully not the crazy cat lady!).


Poor Boo Boo and her teeth, she cannot seem to keep her fingers out. I wish I got more pictures of Ash. The weather was so cold that she spent most of her time in her Juicy snow suit. She looked adorable and I am disappointed that I didn't get a picture. It was so big she looked like she was wearing a space suit.

All the cute kids tolerating their parents need to take pictures before they can begin the anticipated egg hunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment