
Doesn't she look so comfy?


Addison looks like she is about ready to eat her.

One of those rare moments when she is awake in the day.

Wow, look how she has grown. Silly monkey.

Got milk?

Addison has transitioned to the toddler bed now, she is potty trained and doing fabulous. She likes for her sister to come lay by her before she goes to bed. I think this will happen often in the future. I love having girls.

Enjoying some cookies with sprinkles that her and her daddy made.

For Christmas Brett got us an annual pass to the aquarium, we went twice while Franklin was off. It is so nice to have a place to go and let Addison run while it is so cold outside. I hope spring comes fast this year, we are getting cabin fever.

Riding her new bike she got from Santa Clause. She still wears those shoes even though they are too small because they have "purple diamonds" on them.



No comments:
Post a Comment