Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ashlyn Love Allen

Ashlyn Love Allen was born December 17th at 2:46 pm weighing 6lbs 8oz's. We are so happy to have her here and Addison is completely in love with "baby sister".

Such a big helper.

Grandma Nancy doing what she does best.
You can already tell by his face that Grandpa Ross is in love. Addison sure has him wrapped around her fingers and it is only a matter of time until Ashlyn does the same. We have 4 of the greatest grandparents anyone could ask for.

One of my favorites.


Horrible picture of me but Addison looks so adorable with her sister. People kept commenting how big Addison would look to us once Ashlyn arrived and were they right. I can't believe how fast the time has gone since Addison joined our family. I remember holding her as an infant and honestly it felt like just yesterday. Addison has turned into a curious, beautiful little girl and while it makes me sad to see my baby growing up I am so grateful to have the opportunity to watch her grow and change every day. Franklin and I feel so blessed to have two beautiful little girls, and I feel so lucky to have him for my husband.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Cute pictures and a great post! Your girls are both beautiful and you are very blessed...It was so good to see you all the other night! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Alexie said...

Amber called and told me the news, I am so glad things went well and that your and she are doing so good. Hope everything is still great!