Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Addison's 2nd Birthday Party

We had Addison's second birthday party at the Living Planet Aquarium. We had 17 kids and 16 adults and because I was on bed rest I thought it would be a good idea to have the party somewhere where I did not have to clean up. It worked out great, Addison loves the aquarium and I think that both the kids and the adults had a good time. The aquarium had just acquired a wounded sea turtle the same week, Franklin was so excited. Above is our newest family picture, if you look closely you can see the baby bump of baby girl #2. I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful two year old daughter and such a great husband and another one on the way!


Patrick and Tiffy.



My best friend Amber, yep I know we were all wearing purple. We never coordinate our wardrobes, it just always seems to work out that way.

Here is all of Addison's cousins, lucky girl.
Tiffany made this cake, it was beautiful and delicious! Thanks Tiff.

2 comments:

Cam said...

Looks like it was a fun party :) Can't believe she is 2! Wow. Hope you are doing okay!

Matt and Brooke said...

Is that m & m's? Delicious looking cake! Happy Birthday, Addison! Millie thinks it's fun being two and hopes you like it too!