Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring?











Addison loves nothing more than to be playing outside. She loves to go to the park and play ball with her dogs Sparky and Jackson, luckily they have as much energy as she does! We can't wait until it is consistently spring. Yesterday we were playing at the park and today it has not stopped snowing. Crazy Utah weather!




4 comments:

Katherine said...

So cute! She is getting so big and is so pretty! We rode bikes a couple times this week and my kids are so much happier! Can't wait for full time spring and summer either! Hope to see you guys soon!

Cam said...

I was so mad the morning I saw snow!! I am more than ready to get outside! We should go to the park as soon as it warms up.

Cam said...

I was so mad the morning I saw snow!! I am more than ready to get outside! We should go to the park as soon as it warms up.

Alexie said...

Amen! my poor kiddos play outside for three days and then find they are trapped inside with mom, bummer.