Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Almost 18 Months!

I cannot even believe that my baby is almost 18 months old! She is so busy and so adorable.
This is the way that she likes to wear her sunglasses, it reminds me of Charleston!
She has so many toys, Franklin says our house resembles a preschool. Addison would much rather play with anything in the kitchen then her toys in her playroom.
This is her telling me that her teeth hurt. Poor thing only four more to go and then we will be done for a few years.
I am trying to break the whole binki habit but she has outsmarted me and hidden them all over the house. I have not got too serious about it yet because she chews on them to aid in the teething process. I would much rather her chew on those then Sparky and Jackson's tails and ears!

1 comment:

Amber said...

she is tooooooo cute!