I feel like all I do all day is clean up from meal times, luckily I get lots of help from our dogs Sparky and Jackson. Addison's new favorite thing is to throw her food, the more I tell her no the farther she throws it. I think I am losing the battle for control in this relationship!



6 comments:
So funny!! I probably won't be laughing about this in a few months when Coop is throwing food at me but for now I can have a good laugh :) She is so stinkin cute!
i feel your pain!!
When Millie drops or throws her food, I take away her food and move her in her highchair to the corner for a minute where she can't see anyone. She hates not being the center of attention anymore and the consequence is apparently not worth it to her. Is that harsh? Even still, Bella sits right beside her chair just in case she digresses- which she usually does.
Good idea Brooke. I will try anything. So far she loves time out and when I put her in her bed she just smiles and goes to sleep. Punishment is hard work! You are not being harsh by the way.
she is so cute. I am doing christmas cards...will you email me your address? Thanks!
cassicapell@gmail.com
She is so beautiful!! Every time I see she just gets prettier and prettier!!
Post a Comment