Monday, November 9, 2009

Snowbird

Sunday was free tram day at Snowbird with a contribution to the Utah Food Bank. We really try to take advantage of anything free and I had never been on the tram before. It was more frightening than I expected. Of course the day that we decide to go they are doing maintenance and the tram would stop and swing back and forth, and at 11,000 feet I nearly had a heart attack. I looked around at the people riding with us and most had the same expression on their faces. We made it safely to the top and the view was worth the scary ride! Addison loved walking around in the snow and rocks and it was really nice to get out and enjoy the unusually warm November weather. What a cute little family I have.





2 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

Now that's a view you don't see every day. Well, not at Bragg, anyway. Booooooo Bragg!

Amber said...

FUN! I didn't know they do that! That is so fun! Love Addison's HAT!! LOL!!