Friday, September 18, 2009

Mmmm....Pepsi

Addison loves Pepsi, if she sees you with a can of Pepsi or Coke she will follow you around saying mmm, mmmm hoping to make you feel guilty so you will share. I left my full, cold Diet Pepsi on the end table and the next thing I know my incredibly active toddler dumped the entire can on her face! Toddlers are much harder than infants, they are so fast and unpredictible. My baby now looks more like a little girl, her cheeks are disappearing and her mannerisms are so grown up! Time goes by much faster once you become a parent.

4 comments:

Cam said...

That is hilarious! I have to admit...it was quite entertaining watching you on your toes the other day with her :)

The Smith's said...

It is exhausting! I don't remember it being this hard and it is my 4th time! Reagan's favorite thing right now is the toilet - she is fascinated! The only problem is that I have a 4 year old who forgets to flush...so gross! Reagan is also a coke freak. If she sees mine she comes over, wants a drink and then says ahhhhhhh.

Matt and Brooke said...

haha! I'm with you on the toddler thing. They keep us on our toes!

Anonymous said...

looks like addison enjoyed her pepsi. great picture. tawnya and kirk