Hey guys, What a cutie- tell her Masey and Kaya said Hi. Franky I lost your number so call me when you get a chance- lets get a BBQ going. Go Lakers! Seven
she is absolutely adorable. I remember Madison's first ponytail. It only gets better from there, you can do so much with little girl's hair. Your princess is a cutie. Someday we will get back there to visit hopefully, until then waiting and getting ready for our last little baby to join our family. Only 7 more weeks, if I make it to the end.
2 comments:
Hey guys,
What a cutie- tell her Masey and Kaya said Hi. Franky I lost your number so call me when you get a chance- lets get a BBQ going. Go Lakers!
Seven
she is absolutely adorable. I remember Madison's first ponytail. It only gets better from there, you can do so much with little girl's hair. Your princess is a cutie. Someday we will get back there to visit hopefully, until then waiting and getting ready for our last little baby to join our family. Only 7 more weeks, if I make it to the end.
Post a Comment