
Franklin took this picture on Sunday after Grandma Nancy had successfully got Addison to take a nap, I thought she looks so beautiful and peaceful in this picture. Getting this girl to take a nap in the middle of the day is so hard, I think she is afraid to fall asleep because she may miss something.
3 comments:
That's how I have always been! I hate to take naps - I might miss out on something. She must have some Allen in her (I actually think that's a Nielson trait!) She is so cute.
she looks like she is dreaming about the tar-heels winning another title.... she must be some kind of good luck charm!
Seven
My mom always took pictures of us when we were sleeping. I remember putting my memory books together when I was like 17 and thinking that was so weird that we all had about 125 pictures of us asleep. Now, I always reach for the camera when they nap!
Post a Comment