Addison is now 5 months old. She weighs 16 lbs 10 oz. She rolls from front to back and back to front. Munchie just got her two bottom teeth in the last two weeks. She is growing so big! I cannot believe how fast these last 5 months have gone, I can seriously say that they have been the best 5 months of my entire life. She is beautiful and I love waking up to her smiling face every single day.


3 comments:
SO CUTE! I want to see her again! You want to come up to mom and dad's tomorrow night and see us?
Love ya
adorable!! Love her! Fun floor puzzle too! time does go by too quickly with kids. just enjoy as much as you can!
She's becoming quite a beautiful tot! I love the nickname! I bet those teeth have made Daddy proud!
God bless you this year, Brooke
Post a Comment